12.14.2013

New Again

(song linked to it's title in text below... if you've never heard it, or even if you have, take a listen. It's beautiful!)

For some reason I woke up before the kiddos this morning, and like many of you,
looked out to the most beautiful snow!
It was so quite, peaceful, untouched.
So clean and fresh, like a new start...
I always feel we're a bit closer to God with all this white stuff covering the grunge of this world!
My mind went to the song "New Again" (by Brad Paisley and Sara Evans) and although it's a song of Christ's death, it seemed so fitting for Christmas too... that's why we celebrate the gift of his birth anyway, because we know the rest of the story!  


"I remember when you were born
In that manger where I first held
You in my arms
So many miracles and lives you've changed
And this world repays you how?
With all this pain"


"Whatever happens...whatever you see...
Whatever your eyes tell you has become of me
This is not the end...
I am making all things new again!"







    "And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new." -Rev 21:5

1 comment

Don't be shy, comment away!

© Life Inspired
Maira Gall