10.16.2013

Tucker is {two!}

Two years ago we got our little boy!
He has been such a blessing, I'm not sure what we'd do without him.
He is so full of life, spunk, and energy! :)
His personality keeps us entertained daily and as full of it and busy as he is, he's actually a pretty easy kiddo!!

He's got a twinkle in his eye and is such a natural flirt and goof ball! {maybe I should worry about that as he gets older?!?!} 
I pray that he always radiates as much joy and life as he does now! -what a gift!

Just for fun, here are some of my favorite snapshots of the Birthday boy from little on up! :)





Here are some more of his two year pictures we took the other day....





We love you Tucker-boy!!


5 comments

  1. Such an adorable kiddo! Love the shot of him in suspenders and the hat. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday tuck tuck :) i can't believe you are 2!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness- that one of him in his bumbo makes me teary! They change SO fast. Happy birthday Tucker!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these!!! Happy Birthday, Tucker boy!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, comment away!

© Life Inspired
Maira Gall