4.05.2013

Daughter

This girl slept in until 10:45 yesterday.....


In her defense, she just got over a nasty cold/sore throat, so she needed it.
Still, it isn't uncommon that she's still in bed at 9 or 9:30.
Definitely takes after her mom.

{yay for the sun, yay for neighbor kids to watch}

And lastly, on a completely random note 
{although I did tie it all together in the post title}
I saw this quote on pinterest and decided to
make my own copy it as exact as a could for my bathroom


Have a great weekend!



1 comment

  1. I love the verse! and Brooklyn, Grandma Livy used to sleep in with all of her kids until 9 or 10 every morning!!! (that's when she didn't have to get up for school, and could stay up way late the night before!!) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, comment away!

© Life Inspired
Maira Gall