9.03.2013

To Tanner's, To Tanner's

This labor day my mom and sisters and our kiddos went to Tanners Orchard for the day.
The kids loved it!!
Nervously feeding the goats...



 Poor Brooklyn. I thought she would be just fine on a pony by herself while I walked by Tucker... well, they put them on pony's on opposite sides of each other. SO before we started moving, her pony got a little antsy and she started crying "I don't want to ride the pony anymore!!" 
I guess I shouldn't always assume she can everything by herself. 

Tucker, on the other hand, loved it! And could have cared less if I was on the other side of the tent. 
(although he probably would have fallen off from excitement!)




{Ang made it halfway around and got tired so mom got on and rode the kids around a while!} tehe



The cider barrel train was probably all of the kids' favorite!! Tucker didn't want a thing to do with riding with someone else! And I think his little wheel got spun more during his ride than it ever has before; he thought he was hot stuff!! 
{And kept leaning over looking at the tires making me a little nervous}



We ended with the corn maze and a little shopping and doughnut & turnover eating before heading home!



No comments

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, comment away!

© Life Inspired
Maira Gall