1.11.2013

Brother joins the fun

 Someone else decided it was fun to join the singing.


and I decided to make it a little more legit and give them real song books (although not the right ones) :) .... and I'm not quite sure whats going on here...


Also, lately he decided to start a career in climbing.






He doesn't yet realize that his mother has a serious fear of heights for her children. Well, look at his face... he knows. Little stinker.

Excuse me while I attempt to teach my son how horribly dangerous and not smart it is to climb on anything!

Wish me luck.

4 comments

  1. Looks like you've made changes to their room! I best be gettin over there to check it out and help with the no climbing thing
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, my sweet little Tucker boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, what a sweet boy! Miss that smile! -Carissa

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, comment away!

© Life Inspired
Maira Gall