6.10.2013

06|10 Lift thine eyes

Lift thine eyes...
always.
when hurting or worried, 
when uncertainties come.
During the good days, when life goes smoothly
when "busyness" tries to crowd out what's most important.


Lift thine eyes to the Lord.
The maker of Heaven and earth.
The one who will not slumber.
The one who not suffer thy foot to be moved.

Thy help cometh from the Lord.


Sadly, I need reminded of this daily.
Even when things are going smoothly, it's easy for me to start trying to do it on my own.
It's then when I realize how much more I need the Lord.


"My help cometh from the Lord."

"The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth and forever more!"
{Psalm 121}

If you think of it, please keep Brent and Trudy and their families in your prayers this afternoon.



No comments

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, comment away!

© Life Inspired
Maira Gall