4.12.2013

Ruler Growth Chart

I've been seeing these very large, very cool growth chart rulers on blog-land and pinterest lately. 
It seemed like a simple project {and cheap} so I attempted our own


The main reason I wanted to do one was because I'm currently doing a growth wall on our closet doorway, and if we ever move it'll be pointless.... so we now have a portable one!


I've also found a new love: 3m adhesive strips! They are what's holding this 1x8x6 onto the wall. I'll let you know if it ever plummets to it's death.....


Have a good weekend!



4 comments

  1. Love it! Her top is super adorbs also ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. But now you have made me feel super unproductive :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are seriously so good at photography. i love seeing your pics. :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, comment away!

© Life Inspired
Maira Gall