12.31.2012

Twenty Twelve in Photos

I love going back and looking through my old pictures. So i figured it would be kinda fun to do a year-end picture post. It's amazing how much the kiddos grow in a year!

January- Tucker is 3 months and we begin to figure out he has a slight cows milk protein allergy. 

February- We spent a weekend in Iowa city with Al & Bethany and our kiddos. It was a blast!

March- We finally had Brooklyn's eye Dr. Apt. and figured out she had strabismus, and needed glasses to correct it. 
(thankful for the diagnosis!)

April- Tucker is half a year, and starts sitting by himself!

May- beginning to be outside more, swimming at our lake season begins on memorial day (and they loved the parade!)
Brooklyn breaks her 1st pair of glasses and we buy her second pair (which we love and she is still wearing) 
Kids needing glasses=Walmart!!

June- Brooklyn potty-trains herself night and day with a little help from me. :)
Also, my Birthday shared with D-day.

July- annual 4th of July bash with the Blunier family, we always look forward to!
Brooklyn turns 3! 
Vacation to Branson, MO (Still Waters Resort) with Daniel's family.

August- My Friend Carissa gets married to Nate Brown on the 4th and me and Brooklyn are in the wedding. :)

September- Aunt Angie and Kate are back in school, spending more time inside, harvest starts, but we don't even make it out to the fields once, this year! :( 
(I am more sad about this than my kids combined... they have no clue what they missed, I'm such a bad mom)

October- Daniel's Birthday on the 1st.
Tucker-boy turns one on the 16th! 

November- Brooklyn gets to know her soon to be Aunt Ashley (and loves her!) Yay, Uncle David is getting married!
Enjoy our time with family this month, especially going to Indy with the Grimm's, a tradition and gift from our Grandma that we look so forward to as well! 

December- Tucker rounds out the year with his third consecutive ear infection, Brooklyn stopped at one in November. Getting to be on a first name basis at OSF peds after hours. (But oh-so-glad we have it!) 
Thankful our kids really are healthy the majority of the time and have no serious illnesses or diseases. I cannot imagine the stress and think of those families often! 

Looking back really does fill me with so much gratitude and thankfulness for my healthy & happy kiddos, hubby, warm & cozy home and so many wonderful family and friends! We definitely have our days that I'm about to send my kids to a zoo and switch Daniel occupations, however when i look back i don't remember those days {much} :) I just hope my kids don't either! 

Hope you all have a wonderful New Year and love to all of you!!!! 

3 comments

Don't be shy, comment away!

© Life Inspired
Maira Gall