8.01.2017

July 2017

We are leaving for our vacation the end of this week, so i figured I'd better get control over some of my pictures before I have a few senior sessions and vacation overload! Here's a little recap of our summer.

Sent these 3 off to VBS the first week of June (I will let you guess which one was the teacher..)

Fathers Day; my kiddos are pretty lucky to have such a great daddy. :)

Celebrating July Birthdays, so Brooklyn and Andy. She is our little bookworm!



crazy child..

I got this hammock swing for my birthday, but I think these two use it more than me. 



play time turned nap time.

same.. 

racing..

winning the race. (He's standing on his car door here in victory lane of course..)



flag/microphone

Kicking off the 4th of July festivities at the lake in true Blunier fashion, scaring grandma. A snake that we saw by the shallow kids' area was caught and taken care of this first night also.. *shudder*

Kayla's back!



checking out the snapping turtle... one of 3 different ones that got out of the back of a truck bed this 4th!! double yeeks.




Tucker and Olen have been best buds this summer! 



The gracious hosts this year. :)




return of the backstraps, thanks Phil!







Accurate photo of her 8th Birthday; read a book while we sang her happy Birthday.

Sweet, squishable, happy three month old.



My sister Amy and I gave my mom a fancy dinner for four for her Birthday (as fancy as me and Amy can get..) She picked my dad for one.. we were all shocked... ;) Also Dave and Julie joined them. We lucked out and got an absolutely perfect evening! After dinner we put up a sheet and had a little slideshow of old photos for them. 





Tucker's pre-kindergarten date with us. We did bass pro and bowling and had a great time. 

1 comment

  1. aww, love these pics!!! Don't you love all of the red/white/blue clothes??

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, comment away!

© Life Inspired
Maira Gall